Looking for a great online storage plan for a year at a super low price? Check out Crashplan now as they are offering up to a 75% discount on their yearly subscription. This deal will end on Monday November 26, 2012 at 11:59pm CST, and prices go up every two hours. It is for new customers only.
Currently you can get UNLIMITED storage for $15.00 (for 1yr, as of 5:28pm est, 11/24/12) on their CrashPlan+ plan, and UNLIMITED storage for 2-10 computers on their family plan for $36.00! The regular prices on those plans start at $49.99 and $119.99 respectively.
If you are unfamiliar with CrashPlan, they have plenty of great features:
- Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Solaris platforms
- Automatic Backup/Backup Scheduling
- Continuous backup (you can set changes to backup as frequently as once a minute)
- Back up attached drives
- Unlimited File Size – many companies limit the size of the actual files that you upload, which can be very annoying if you want to backup large media files or projects.
- File Encryption
- Restore Specific Versions
- Email and phone support
- Did I mention UNLIMITED STORAGE for their Crashplan+ and Family plans!
- ….and more
This really is a great deal on a solid cloud storage backup plan. I highly suggest checking out all the features at Crashplan.com and taking advantage of this deal before it ends, especially if you don’t have any backup solution in place!